Show us your Teams stuff out on the playing field! We are offering the opportunity to earn titles to teams that want to compete on-line!
If you feel you are ready to take your skills and apply them towards competition, well then, read on!
START – Submit the form below.
ENTRY FEE – This fee must be received in conjunction with, the form below, and your video entry. Please do not send this in ahead of time, it should all come together so there is no confusion on our end. The fee is none refundable, please make sure your TEAM is ready to compete in Titling Events! If your TEAM performs all of the tasks accurately, we will send you a Titling Certificate.
ADDITIONAL HOUSEHOLD DOG/S – (discount for same person with multiple dogs in a single household. This discount is a courtesy to ‘many dog’ households. This does not apply to handlers that wish to earn titles with a friends or relatives dog in addition to their own.)
TEAMS – a Team is the same dog and the same person working through the various Titles together, starting at Level I. If either the handler or dog changes, that ‘new Team’ starts at Level I.
SMALL/SENIOR DOG EXEMPTIONS – Each TITLING Level will have an exemption in distance or time for dogs under 16″ at the withers, or over 9 years of age.
TEAM ETIQUETTE – If you are ready to compete, it means you have done a fair amount of training! Force free, top notch, seamless, and proficient! We would ask that there is respect on both ends of the leash, and both human and dog are under control at all times. Barking is fine, biting is not. Talking and communicating is fine, yelling and screaming are not. Please be kind, use good common sense, choose safe environments, have fun!
LEVELS – You must begin at Level I. Once you have successfully completed the tasks and receive your certificate, you can move to the next level. Each level will have two to four tasks. All tasks must be completed and submitted at the same time. Levels Information!
VIDEO – all entries are by video.
- You can film each task individually and splice onto one video. All tasks should be on one video entry.
- All task must be received at the same time for the Level you are trying to achieve. We will not accept individual videos to ‘hold onto’ while you are trying to complete a Level.
- Video Title must read – YOUR first name, YOUR dogs name, LEVEL (#), WTWL
- You and your dog must be in the video frame at all times.
- No editing the video once the task is started.
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel and send the link to nancy@ pawsandpeople.com. You can mark your video as ‘public’ or ‘ unlisted’. Please do not mark it private.
The WTWL Titling Events are for TEAMS that are ready for competition level events. They are challenging for both the handler and dog, this is competition, and you should have these skills or be working towards refining them. We support force free, positive training methods. Both you and your dog should be enjoying your time out on the playing field and in front of the camera. We will not accept videos of dogs being mishandled physically or verbally, and there is no refund. Please make sure this is for you before signing up!